Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Not feeling too well...

Carter has been sick the last few days and today I woke up with my throat very swollen. Tanner was incredibly sweet and without me knowing stayed home until 8:30 with Carter while I slept. I had no idea Carter had even woke up or that Tanner was still home. I heard a little squeal outside my door and jumped out of bed to find him playing with daddy. Carter is feeling much better, but I can tell he still feels a little out of sorts. I have never seen him lay himself down to watch his nursery rhymes, but this morning he laid himself down right outside our door. I thought it was too cute. Not to worry, after a few minutes he was up and running around again.




1 comment:

  1. Jen I can never get enough of this little doll. He is so very beautiful. Give him a big hug and kiss from grandma.

    ReplyDelete