Friday, March 30, 2012

Primary Children

One of the benefits of living in an apartment complex is that I get to see a few of the primary children during the week. This afternoon Carter and I were on the balcony when we saw Kyriann and Logan Jackson. They are hilarious siblings, who are complete opposites, but they have one thing in common; they like to play with Carter. We met them downstairs and played out on the grass together, Kyriann trying to hold Carter and Logan riding his scooter down a dangerously steep hill. We had a good time talking and following Carter wherever he roamed. 


Kyriann with Carter
Did I mention that Logan is a typical 7 year old boy?
Sibling love.
"Not sure what I'm suppose to do with this mom."







2 comments:

  1. I love the frame idea! Kenna just did this for Meagan's birthday. She used a big black frame, and as each guest arrived they had their picture taken in the frame. Kenna made up prints for the guest to take home when they left. They were really cute, but not as cute as these one's of Carter Babies!!! Can't wait to see you guys in 1 week. Cooler picnic's are coming along well. I hope it will be fun and delicious for all. Love you Sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cute photo's of Kyri and Logan. I know that they had fun.

    ReplyDelete