Thursday, May 17, 2012

Monterey Day

On Wednesday, Tanner, Carter and I spent the entire day in Monterey. It was incredibly fun. Carter experienced many new things. He got to play on the beach for the first time, visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium, see seals play in the water and try Clam Chowder.

My personal favorites of the day were watching Carter play in the ocean (especially the first time the cold water touched his toes), seeing Carter’s reaction to all the animals in the aquarium, eating the delicious clam chowder on the wharf, and ending the day with some Ghirardelli ice cream! 






































2 comments:

  1. What a fun looking day!! I am so glad you 3 got away on your own to have fun in your favorite spot. Carter looks like he had a blast. I Loved looking at them so much. They are such a keepsake for your family for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see you on Sunday even if only for a minute. I love all your pictures. You have such a great perspective when taking pictures. I learn a lot from looking at them. You are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete