Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Jake's Photo Shoot

Jake was hilarious when taking pictures. I didn't post them all, but after a while he got tired of taking pictures, so I focused on Lindsey. When I looked around to find Jake he was striking a pose on one of the lamp post, so I took a picture (the one where he is frowning). The next time I turned around he was sitting under a tree reading, so I took a picture. He had said he was done taking pictures, but then intentionally would pose until I noticed and snapped a picture. After that he ended up climbing two trees and waited there until I snapped a picture. It has been so fun to have different subjects for pictures. I like having the variety.










2 comments:

  1. He is so handsome! You did great with such a difficult subject. I love the first one and the one where he is looking sullen. Great shots. Love you darling, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. Where did you take them? What a gorgeous area.

    ReplyDelete