Friday, March 23, 2012

My Little Baller...

Carter has been trying so hard to put the ball in the hoop since Christmas. He just wasn't tall enough and the hoop was as low as it would go. Recently he would bring me his stuffed animals one at a time. I started to put them in the hoop to "take a nap". He thought this was a fun game and started to put everything in the hoop. Today we found the long-lost basketball under our bed so we gave it another go. This (the video) was the result. I think we may be raising the next Michael Jordan. Either that or the cutest little boy ever. Your choice.

1 comment:

  1. What can I say, He is amazing and you are the best mommy ever. I can't begin to tell you haw much joy these videos and pictures bring me. I get to watch them over and over again. I love, love, love our little man!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete