Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fountains...

Carter and I met Krystal, Sophia, and Isabella at the Gateway Mall fountains. The weather was 81 degrees today! We were told it was the warmest day of the year thus far. A Deseret News photographer approached me and asked if he could get permission to use a picture of Carter for the paper if he got a good one. Wouldn't that be cool?
Carter enjoyed running around. We found that if he kept his socks on he was less likely to slip. We had a wonderful time and I think it gave daddy a great time to rest.

I love Carter's dance moves in this video. 

Checking out the water.

Chomp Chomp


He was showing his age when he was the only kid walking around with a bottle, haha. 
Look at our little runner.
Sock footprints.
Warm and dry after the fountains.

Carter was so happy to see daddy.
"Excuse me, where is the library?"

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day!! Carter is so lucky to have been born into such a wonderful family. I can't wait to find out if he makes it into the Deseret News. I laughed so hard at the last picture with it's caption. Too cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete