Thursday, May 3, 2012

Temple Square

What better way to get a wiggly worm out than to take him back to your mission! Who does that? It’s a lot of fun living so close to Temple Square, and it seems that each time we go Carter finds a new way to enjoy it. This time I think he enjoyed the reflection pool the most, however I don’t think the workers felt the same when they saw Carter splashing in the water. He got soaked! We enjoyed the beautiful temple, flowers, water, and visiting the Christus statue.

Carter found a flower in the middle of the lawn area just in front of the temple. He loved carrying it around and of course giving it to me. What a little gentleman.

Discovering his flower. He saw it from far away. I had no idea what he was doing.
Still learning how to smell and not eat the flowers.


Won't let go of his flower.

"For you!"

Someday I want to use this for his future wife when he proposes...I'm sure he might have other ideas...




"I love to see the Temple."
Here's where the trouble started.
He didn't want to stop playing in the water. You can see he is soaked.
"Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven" (Matthew 19:14).

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I'll bet you never imagined a few years back, as you served on temple square, that you would soon have this adorable little man to take back to these sacred grounds you loved so dearly. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen all the pictures that you take are just so amazing! You need to take up photography as a profession!!

    ReplyDelete