Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Before and After...

Sorry, this is not an entry about Carter...although he is still extremely adorable. I am amazed at the power of photoshop. I just wanted to post a before and after picture. Tanner and I enjoy playing around with pictures together. While he worked on a picture of Carter tonight I was trying my hand at the great disappearing act. Check it out!

Before
After

Did you notice the stop light? It's gone! Don't look too close, it was a quick job, but it has forever made me a skeptic of photos that I see in the media. To "photoshop" is now a verb in our vocabulary. Pretty neat stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Lesson learned!!! It is pretty amazing what you can do. Now I expect all my pics from you to be my celestial self with lots of hair and no double chin! Oh Ya!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...yeah right mom, you don't need that!

    ReplyDelete