Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A boy and his ball...

For Mother's Day Tanner gave me these great reflectors for photography, but I've haven't used them yet because it would require another person to hold them while I try to hold down Carter to take pictures. We tried them out today. Some of these pictures have some definite reflector action going on, others are more subtle and some just plain don't have it. Trying to catch a picture of Carter is sometimes like trying to get a picture of a wild animal; sporadic and fleeting. Tanner brought the soccer ball down with us so Carter was thoroughly entertained in between the moments where his bossy mom actually tried to make him sit down. The nerve!

Lesson learned. When you can't get Carter to sit still quickly say "Can you fold your arms?"








2 comments:

  1. I could not be more grateful to be the grandmother of a little man that has a mom that is such an awesome photographer. What a blessing! If he can't be close by, at least I get to see the most beautiful pictures in the world. Keep them coming. Also, the video's mean so much to me. I watch them over and over and over. I makes me feel like I can be a little more involved in his subtle changes and growing up. Sure love this little man and his adorable parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like has carrying the ball down pat... now you guys can work on kicking it. What's up with the soccer ball anyway? We need to get that boy a basketball!

    ReplyDelete